Hi guys!

How are you today? .. I hope it is ok.


Today I am going to talk about my favorite food. One of my favorites foods, yes I have more than one,  are Tacos, a Mexican food, but with some modifications made by my mother. One of this modifications is that we do not like with rice, so we don't put rice in our tacos, we make tacos with ingredients that we like, like guacamole, cheese, onion with cream, lettuce, meat with condiments, etc.


I do not eat usually this food, it is so sad because I like so much this food. I do not know why I like so much, I think it is because of the avocado, is so sad because it is so expensive, but the avocado with tomatoes are so deliciuos in guacamole, this is one my favorites ingredients in this food.


The problem of this food is it is so irritating because it carries many condiments, I think that is the reason that why I don't eat so much.
Anyway, that is one of the foods I like so much, it is not a healthy food, but it is so deliciuos.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog