Hi guys,

This is the last time I will tell you about me.Today I am going to tell you about my blogging experience.
I am not a person who likes writing about her life, honestly, I never had a diary for more than one week, because I never had the habit to write every day. Also I felt so embarrased because I felt that someone else (my brother lol) could be see my personal things. So in a blog... I feel the same.

Anyway, I didn't like so much writing here, but I can get over.
I think that the most difficult part was when I had to create this page, I didn't know what name put this page, I don't have much imagination.

Well, after that, I can put up with, and I think that this things contributed to me, for my lessons of english. I feel with the bloggs, you can learn how to write in english and know the stories about your classmate.

I didn't enjoy the blogs of my classmates but with this page I could know about the life of my classmates.

Yes, I like write comments, but I feel that the person who I was writing maybe he or she didn't want a comment the part of me.

I think that the negative aspects of writting in a blog on internet is the same I think about writing in a diary....Everyone can read about you.

That's all friends, I hope you are well.

Comentarios

  1. writing of your own life is dificult, but commenting on the others posts i find it very easy

    ResponderBorrar
  2. write about your days don't need so much imagination :*)

    ResponderBorrar
  3. i think that choose the name was the most dificult part too D;

    ResponderBorrar
  4. I don't think that anyone can read your post is a negative thing, I enjoyed reading your blogs ):
    Anywhay, I really enjoy being with you in this class :,), I'm gonna miss you

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog