Hi guys!

Today I would like to tell you about some websites I like. One of them is Facebook, I like this page because I can know about my friends and family when we are far away, I can know about some famous people that I like and I know about notice that I want to know. Other website that I like is youtube, because I can see videos of music or funny videos. And the other website I like is twitter because I can read about some notices and write some thoughts that I dont tell anyone.
I dont remember how I discovered this pages, really, I just remember use them. But I remember that in 2008 I already had facebook, and I already used youtube and twitter.
I dont visit many times this pages, but when I use them, I enjoyed.

I am not a person who uses too much  websites, I like more the apps the you can use in the phone, like whatsapp, some games and instagram, I spend my time using this applications and sometimes I use facebook.

Comentarios

  1. I really love youtube. I think apart from music, which I love, you can find lots of amazing information and help with more or less any project you have:)

    ResponderBorrar

  2. The good thing about facebook is that it allows you to create events hahaha
    regards!

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I like youtube, there is a lot of music that you can heard and discover :)

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog