Hi guys, how are you?

Today I'm gonna talk about one nice walk I had this year in the vacations.
This year, in January, my dad, my brother and me went to Brazil, especifically Rio de Janeiro for our vacations. We stayed there for a week. We stayed in an apartament near of the beach and every day we walked to the beach in the day and in te night. Everything there was so nice. One day  we went to walk in the twilight, everything was nice, the day was so hot but we didn't care because everybody was happy, in the road there was music that made everything so happy.
We walked from the apartament to most near beach, then, we still walked on the beach and we walked on 3 beach, Ipanema, Copacabana and Leblon.

That day was so fun because we bougth a lot of things to eat, we bougth too "agua de coco" and we went for a walk and looked around a fair.
And to end this nice day, when we walked back to the apartament, on the night, obviously, it started to rain and the best thing was that it wasn't cold.

Good bye.

Comentarios

  1. rio de janeiro is the best! I like the beach!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. It sounds like a great walk, so relaxed, with a great view, Brazil looks like a great place to go!!

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I'd like to visit Brazil sometime, it seems to be very funny as you describe it

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog