Hi guys

I would like to tell you about a place I loved this summer. This place is San Pedro de Atacama. I went to this place in February of this year. This trip began well because my Friends and I went to there in a plan, and I love travel in a plane. With my friends we plane this trip three monts before. Ups! we are so drama queens.
When we arrived there, we ate something and we went out to search tours. We went to Valley of the moon, Geyser del Tatio, Ojos del salar, Pukará de quitor, Valley of Marte and Lagunas altiplanicas. I loved these amazing places! First because the landscape have a beautiful colors, you can see animals so close and in this case, we went on a tour, so we met a lot of people who were very nice. Second  we met chilean people but we met foreigner people too, all people so nice. We went to a party with them and it was so cool.

Finally, here, I put a picture of Lagunas altiplanicas.





Comentarios

  1. San Pedro de Atacama is very beautiful and the valley of the moon earn his name

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog